All 9 art Reviews

Genji Genji

Very amazing unique style!

Ba-Perv-Et Ba-Perv-Et

Nice baphomet

Drawing of a Friend Drawing of a Friend

Shiiiit, bet it smell like sharpie for years. I have one that does by the way, that refreshing smell. And sleek; I like the semi realism to it.

Sgtobnoxious responds:

You're not lying about that smell lasting forever lol. It's still super strong. I can smell it even when my book is closed lol. But thank you, thank you :)

Slow your roll Slow your roll

Very creative and inspiring.

The wiz The wiz

Beautiful.

JXLambie responds:

Day #201 - Gordon Shumway (Alf) Day #201 - Gordon Shumway (Alf)

I would like to suggest Bobcat Goldthwait from police academy 2.

Triloomy [Drawing] Triloomy [Drawing]

Hello, great color choices and use of gradients. It really POPs! Did you happen to do this in illustrator, if so how did you get started in that program. I'd love to get into it more but I've always used Photoshop.

-Kiefer Hollis

itsMKOR responds:

Thank you, I'm happy you like it! I didn't do this in Illustrator nor Photoshop, I've done all my drawings on my iPad using Autodesk Sketchbook, it's simple to use, free (although on mobile there is an in-app purchase to 'Go Pro' that I recommend getting), and it's available on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. But the best way to learn a program is use all the tools individually and learn them, pr watch others use it. I've just started streaming on Twitch, that's where I made this, so if you'd like to see what or how I make these feel free to stop on by! [ https://www.twitch.tv/itsmkor ]

The Headless Horseman The Headless Horseman

This is way too good, you enlarge it you see that this is in fact actually drawn/painted.

Blank Tape Blank Tape

Really good color choice for the whole theme of the piece.